As you plan your trip to the Grand Strand, don’t forget to schedule a relaxing spa treatment as part of your vacation. Many of the best spas are part of resorts and hotels where you can indulge in a relaxing body scrub or couples massage. I’ll take a look at where you can find the best spa in Myrtle Beach, SC!
Benefits of Professional Spa Treatments in Myrtle Beach SC
Relaxing is part of any good vacation. When you book your next visit to the Myrtle Beach area, schedule an invigorating and soothing spa treatment for yourself, friends and family. You will find high-end, luxurious spa services at these beach resorts in Myrtle Beach.
Professional spa treatments can lower blood pressure and stress levels, increase peaceful feelings, and reduce inflammation. Vacations are designed for you to relax and rest, so why not schedule some body treatments at a nearby spa as part of your week unwinding and unplugging from daily responsibilities.
These luxury resorts and day spas provide a variety of services!
- massage therapy (deep tissue, Swedish, sports)
- hot stone massage
- organic essential oils
- foot treatments
- foot massage and scalp massage
- hot tubs
Check out the services and amenities in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Many resorts have water and outdoor activities for the kids while you enjoy a spa treatment or full spa day. Lets take a look at the best spas in Myrtle Beach, SC!
Best Spas in Myrtle Beach SC
1. Awakening Spa – Anderson Ocean Club
The Awakening Spa welcomes you to its newly renovated space. Whether you are staying at the Anderson Ocean Club or another location, their self-care-oriented spa offers many excellent options.
Check out their spa amenities to schedule services you need to come away refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Summer Special includes a Swedish massage with aloe and coconut oils, boosted with essential oils. You also get a Skin Rescue Hydration Facial as part of this package, all intended to rejuvenate your skin and circulation.
- Try the Deep Tissue Massage for Muscle Recovery with a focus on realigning the deep connective tissue and muscle layers. These therapeutic massages are perfect for athletes and those who have persistent tension.
Additional details can be found on the Anderson Ocean Club’s website.
2. Cinzia Spa – North Beach Resort & Villas
Cinzia Spa is one of the best day spas on the East coast. This relaxing getaway features luxurious body treatments for optimal fitness, health, and well-being.
Cinzia Spa is the perfect place for many pampering treatments like the below:
- Indulge in a Tropical Manicure and Pedicure using pure Fiji coconut milk and cane sugar. After exfoliation, they apply a body butter wrap to these areas while they massage your legs and arms with body butter. Finish with your choice of polish.
- Treat yourself to a day spa regimen of the Cinzia Signature Facial and Massage. Both services are customizable to your particular skin care needs.
After spending a day deep see fishing near Murrells Inlet, visiting Cinzia Spa is a perfect way to unwind!
3. Beach Fit Fitness Center at North Beach’s Resort & Villas
If you prefer a workout instead, you can use the Beach Fit fitness center! With the only Technogym computerized exercise equipment along the Grand Strand, they offer multiple options. These include:
- Pilates classes for all levels
- Free weight and fitness room
And when you can’t make it to the gym, this is the spin bike I like to use. You can find it on Amazon here.
4. Hibiscus Spa at Grand Dunes
When you visit the Hibiscus Spa at the Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort, they will take you from stressed to relaxed with their ancient healing techniques! If you’ve been out exploring the top 10 attractions in Myrtle Beach all day, schedule one of the two signature treatments below to relax!
- The Body Wrap begins with a light exfoliation to prepare your skin for the ultimate rejuvenation. You will emerge glowing when they follow the exfoliation with a full body wrap, vichy shower, and a whole body moisturizing application.
- The Anti-Aging Facial delivers pure nutrients to refresh your skin. Designed to eliminate dead skin, this facial features a mineral derma scrub that refreshes for a youthful radiance.
5. Lost in Serenity Spa – Dunes Village Resort
If you need a spot to entertain the family while you enjoy your spa treatments, the Dunes Village Resort is where you want to stay. The diverse amenities appeal to all ages and have unlimited use.
Indulge in The Lost in Serenity Spa massage services and luxurious body treatments. Their add-on services include cooling eye therapy, cupping therapy, crystal therapy, and reflexology.
- Experience the Deep Coconut Surrender massage in a surrounding of tropical calm. Once your muscles are loose, they will apply tension-relieving strokes to relieve the stress in your back.Â
- Stretch and relax with a Sports Infusion massage that targets areas of tightness in the muscles. Stretching and deep tissue finish out the lengthening of sore and stressed muscles
For more of their offerings, check out the Lost in Serenity Spa website here.
Dunes Village Fitness Center
Use the twenty-four-hour fitness center when it works with your schedule. Start or end the day on their treadmills, weight machines, stationary bikes, and more. You will find plenty of space to stretch and cool down, too.
Dunes Village Ultimate Water Park
The Dunes Village Ultimate Water Park has something for every age. The teens can play water volleyball and basketball, while the little ones can zip down the Speed Slide and swim in the outdoor pools.
- Their Village Kids Club has outdoor activities, arts and crafts, and swimming overseen by their qualified, vetted staff.
6. Kingston Resorts Spa33 – Kingston Resorts at Myrtle Beach
Kingston Resorts offers accommodations at four of its premier properties in Myrtle Beach, four destinations at one gorgeous beach. Their wellness amenities include Spa 33 and 78Fitness. You can work out and be pampered here.
Kingston Resorts Spa33
Spa33 offers hair and nail services in their serene, light-filled space. You can enjoy massages, facials, body treatments, and more in their tranquil areas. Choose from some of the following services to relax your body and calm your mind.
The Spa33 Rituals can be especially delightful when you spend time with someone you love delighting in their signature indulgences.
- CBD Wellness Massages deliver soothing relief to achy joints. They target the feet, back, and hands.
- The Foot and Scalp Treatment focuses on restoring balance to these body areas. After exfoliating and scrubbing, they apply a hydrating mask to the feet and warm, invigorating oil to the scalp and massage. After a long day walking the sandy beaches, a foot scrub is amazing!
Check out all their offerings here on the Kingston Resorts Spa33 website.
Conclusion to Best Spas in Myrtle Beach, SC
Many Myrtle Beach spa hotels deliver sumptuous spa services for couples, individuals, teens, and bridal parties. Spend time at a full-service day spa or choose individual services you will find any spa treatment you prefer at any of the resort hotels at the beach.
Other things to do in Myrtle Beach: